Pics of Legend stateroom 7258?

My sister had the handicap cabin, 7260 and my other sister was in 7256. You will love the balcony; the cabin is the standard balcony. No elevator noise, and there is a room beside the cabin the stewards use for supplies and such...no noise issues there either. I love being close to the stairs for easy access to the Lido deck for food/coffee. Here are a few pictures. Feel free to click on one of them to go to the full album if you like; there may be more in there you are interested in.

2558366350064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

The lifeboats below us did not change my "view" of the room. I tend to look out toward the horizon and when sitting you couldn't tell they were there.

2150354170064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

2859908040064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

My husband and I have 7258 booked for May 2009 on the Legend' date=' and we were wondering if anyone has any pictures of the room and the balcony?

I've checked webshots, and haven't come up with anything.

Thanks in advance![/quote']

Great cabin, amazing balcony; we had it on Miracle, and had #6232 on Legend the year before, basically the same cabin a deck below. Enjoy!

Archived