Victory to Canada: Gift Shop Alcohol Selection?

Leo Jay

Last year sailing on Miracle to the E.Caribbean, we discovered those great Cruzan 'Walking Stick' flavored rum sampler pack tubes on sale in the gift shop. Would they have those in the Victory gift shop on a cruise to NE/Canada, or are the flavored rums, etc. only a Caribbean itinerary thing? Thanks.

yes actually i just got off 7/21 and the victory did have those wonderful walking sticks i bought a few and they were delicious !! i think they were 14.00

Great! I guess the price went up (as with everything else), but they make cute little treats to bring back to folks in my office. Thanks.

• 3 years later...
They had them on the Spirit out of SD, CAlif, in mar of this year. Don't recall the price.:confused:

Great; thanks. Do you know if they still qualify as an alcoholic purchase that can be taken back to the passenger's room?

Also, has anyone ever seen them sold on other cruiselines?

Thanks.

They will not let you bring them back to your room. RCI's Explorer of the Seas had them in May of 2011.

Thanks. I wonder if the policy is different on different lines, or if the policy has changed, or whether they were simply lax last time I purchased them...

Also, has anyone ever seen them sold on other cruiselines?

Thanks.

Yes, on some ships. Once on NCL they were in the gift shop, and I thought if I don't find anything else, this would be a nice souvenir... they had none left by the end of the cruise!! :mad:

Archived