pressing of wedding gown?

Hi, getting married on the Liberty, and wondering if anyone has had their gown pressed on board, or if they even do that? I will be on a week ahead of my wedding, and know my gown will get wrinkled throughout the travel proccess. Has anyone had it done, how much and do they do a good job? I know I have had great results on evening gowns, but this is a little more involved! Thanks all!;)

I did it. It cost me $5 or $7

I was transferred around and around and around, from department to department and back to the same department, over and over and over again - because everyone else thought someone else who could help me.

Finally they got so frustrated with the fact that I kept coming back to the same department that housekeeping quoted me the same price for a gown pressing, or something like that.

I believe that you will have no problem getting this done. You may have to hop on the departmental merry-go-round, like I did, but I cant image it is going to cost you any more than $20 or so.

Cost me $10 to get my dress steamed on Navigator 2 years ago. I spoke to the cabin steward ahead of time and all I had to do was leave the dress on the bed that morning and he returned it to me that evening.

Archived