Current Victory Cover Band: Anything Like Music Boardwalk?

Leo Jay

I'll be in the Victory to NE/Canada in September and was curious about the cover band. I've seen the amazing Music Boardwalk on two different ships/cruises and from these boards, I've heard of at least one other cover band on the CCL roster that is close to that same caliber, doing the same type of repertoire. Does anyone know who's playing on the Victory these days and how they compare to Music Boardwalk? Thanks.

Guest Mary49
I'll be in the Victory to NE/Canada in September and was curious about the cover band. I've seen the amazing Music Boardwalk on two different ships/cruises and from these boards, I've heard of at least one other cover band on the CCL roster that is close to that same caliber, doing the same type of repertoire. Does anyone know who's playing on the Victory these days and how they compare to Music Boardwalk? Thanks.

I just read on one of the capers that "Music Mix" is now on the Victory.

They are very good and very similar to "Music Boardwalk". The only difference is that they have a lady lead singer in the group. She's awesome. I had heard them on the Legend in 2006. By the way I was also on the Triumph in 2005 when I first heard "Music Boardwalk" and that was it for me. Also saw them twice on the Mircale last year. Just love them. Hope this helps and happy cruising. Mary Ann

Archived