Soft Drink Question

ParrotHeadFL

the soft drink cards are about $30 each. You have to drink a lot of soda to justify the cost. Why don't you bring some with you in a soft side cooler and have the cabin steward keep it full of ice. A lot less dollars.

Is this true the children under 12 are sereved soft drinks at dinner free? As in no charge? If so this is very interesting indeed. The first time I have heard of this. Thanks this could save me $30. come JANUARY and my next cruise with my Grandson. LOL

Absolutely! Children under the age of 12 have complimentary soft drinks in the dining room. I don't believe this applies to Lido buffet dining. As suggested above, take a six-pk of soft drinks - Carnival allows this.

I remember that the cans of soda on board were $1.50 each, but what you get with the soda card is a fountain drink, with ice, so probably not a full 12 ounces like in the can. Also, they had the 24 ounce plastic bottles for $2.50 and this was easier to carry around than the can or glass.

Archived