Gem Best BA??

sarahvch

Sarah -

Please define BEST according to your needs and wants.

The ONLY cabins we would consider booking are the 6 BAs at the very end of the ship, 2 each on decks 6, 7 and 8. Best view, we are never on the wrong side of the ship, and have no wind to put up with when underway.

Not really sure what I mean by best, lol. I am taking my 10 year old on her first cruise. She picked the ports she wanted to visit and then the ship. I just want her to be in awe and amazed by the ship and what she sees being on her first cruise. I know being on the balcony will be soooo much fun for her so I guess I was wanting to know which cabins in the BA group have the best balconies for sitting on and seeing things. By the way this is the 11/29/08 cruise.

Thanks again.

Sarah

Not sure what you mean by best.

Meanwhile,some would only book the totally aft cabins. We would never book them. Again, each to their own.

gary I'm curious to know why you would never book aft?

The reason I ask is we have never been in one yet but all our upcoming cruises are all BA aft. I know we are going to enjoy it!

I know most people seem to LOVE an aft cabin. We had one on a one night cruise, and spent a few hours in an aft penthouse on another. We prefer a side cabin. More breeze. More view, even though it is only on one side. There is also a slight vibration since you are closer to the engines and props.

Again, others like the aft cabins and that is okay. We have decided we are not so fond of it.

I know most people seem to LOVE an aft cabin. We had one on a one night cruise, and spent a few hours in an aft penthouse on another. We prefer a side cabin. More breeze. More view, even though it is only on one side. There is also a slight vibration since you are closer to the engines and props.

Again, others like the aft cabins and that is okay. We have decided we are not so fond of it.

Thanks

Archived