Resident RATE

HKG

I believe that if you try to make a phantom booking on their website, you will get to a point in the booking process where you will be asked where you reside or if you are in the military. If your state qualifies for a residency rate for the cruise in question, the price will appear. If it is less than what you are currently paying, call RCI or, if you booked through a TA, have your TA call and request the lower price. Sometimes price reductions only apply to certain cabin categories or are only for new bookings but if you qualify, ask and you will get it:)

Some resident rates can't be seen elsewhere. I was able to see on RCCL's website (and ended up booking through a local TA) a ludicrously terrific PR-residency rate for a JS on my upcoming AOS cruise which my regular TA in FLL couldn't even see on her system...

The over-55 and residency selection is at the bottom of the screen where you select the cruise date, air, etc.

Yes, they will refund you the difference. I just got the senior rate difference credited to my credit card last week: $300!!! Took about 2 days to show up online on my credit card activity.

Archived