Need 2 for Huahine Excursion-08/28/08

magens93

Looking for two people to join my wife Linda and another couple (ckpp) for

private excursion on Thursday, August 28, 2008 on the island of Huhaine.

We are traveling via the Paul Gauguin (Regent)cruise ship and looking for additional parties for independent excursion in Huahine with Marc from Huahine Nautique. March is highly recommended from the Open Road Travel Guide and you can see from his response that we have this below tour with only 6 people - how great is that? We will be picked up right from our dock and returned with time to spare prior to departure at 6:00pm

We arrive at Huahine at 12:00 noon on August 28th and Marc @Huahine Nautique has planned an entire Circle Island Tour of Huahine, snorkeling in two different Coral Gardens and feeding the sting rays, all for 6000xpf or about $90 each. Cannot beat that from the ship with what we will see, do, and experience with Marc @Huahine Nautique. No other tour will take you around this island and the lagoons of Huahine Iti & Nui are supposed some of the most beautiful in the French Polynesian. Feel free to visit his web-site @ www.huahine-nautique.com . If you are interested in joining us, please email me directly at: lgnen@aol.com.

Eric

REPLY FROM MARC @ Huahine-Nautique:

Ia Orana

The only tour I can provide will be a circle island and snorkeling in the 2 deferent coral garden.

The boat will have Water-juices and beers with fruit from the island.

The cost will be 6000xpf a pers.

There will be a minimum of 6 pers to get the tour going.

Have a nice day

Marc

• 2 weeks later...

We are getting close to our trip and know that someone out there has not made all their plans for excursions. Please let me know if interested in joining us for this Huahine Circle Island tour by water.

Eric

Archived