Solstice Class "Sweet 14"? It sure looks it...

marinearchit

Ok, so it doesn't have the rhyme of "Sweet 16" like on the Millenium class, but it conveys the point.

I was looking over the construction pics of Solstice...again. Well, I enlarged the picture and found this...

SolsticeHiddenBalconies.jpg

The blue outlines the cabin wall and also the edge of the balconies. The seven cabins I have labeled are clearly set back farther than the ones forward of them on Continental deck. On the deck above, the forward cabins seem to have a metal area in front of them, rather then extending all the way to the edge of the ship. But, the 7 on Continental deck don't show the same thing.

The full picture is here...

http://redaktion.meyer-neptun.de/exfiles/8/s%20675_engine_pr_mg_0742.jpg

What do you all think? Yes or no?

If you look closer on the deck above ( Sunrise ), you can see that it`s also slightly more extended than the next deck ( Vista), giving these cabins a larger balcony.

Just look closely on the "partition" just under the bride, and you will see it.

I am definately looking forward to the "special cabins" thread on the Solstice class :)

I'm guessing the cabins above will have their balcony come out to the edge of the metal, making for an extra large balcony as well. The post and rails that are there are just for safety to the workers don't fall off. It's not the permanent rail.

Plus the one's you are looking at look as if the cabin is closer to the edge and their balcony area is the same as other decks.

Only time will tell.

Archived