Who Would You Use To Snorkle?, Coz. Sports or Papa Hogs?

Nando

Well, I e-mailed Mayan Paradise Tours several day's ago and haven't heard back from them yet, just in case this falls through, I need a back up.

Been considering booking through TravelNotes with either Papa Hogs or Cozumel Sports (leaning towards C.S.), this is a 4 hour, 3 reef snorkle with lunch at Nachi Cocom Beach Club.

Can anybody give me some suggestions?

Thanks, Kim

You might also look at Eagle Ray Divers. Very good things about them on the boards, and the emails I sent were responded to quickly and with great detail. I am booked with Mayan Paradise because we want to try Snuba, but if you are interested in snorkeling only, Eagle Ray does a 3 reef snorkel with drinks and lunch for aroun $60 per person. And they come highly recommended from these boards.

Good luck!

Mayan Paradise is usually very good about replying. You might want to try them again, in case your message got eaten by the invisible internet monster. Another option is Eagle Ray Divers. Papa Hogs will also take good care of you. To be honest, I don't know much about Cozumel Sports. Nothing bad, just no information for you.

Enjoy your day in Cozumel, with whomever you choose!

I have been with Eagleray Divers and enjoyed every minute. You will love going with them. Chellie is very informative and quick to respond to e-mails. Can't respond on the 3 reef snorkle with lunch but did the 2 reef and Bernardo was a great guide. I don't think you would be disappointed if you booked with them. contact chellie@eagleraydivers.com

We just returned from a cruise on the Explorer, and did the 3-stop snorkle trip with Eagle Ray. It was the best experience of the cruise! Bernardo was our guide, and he was great - showed us many things we would have missed on our own, took lots of time with the kids, and was generally fun and helpful. On the boat was our family of 8 and one other couple - plenty of room to move around, and places to keep our stuff dry. Also, the trip to the reef was short so we had a lot of time in the water. While onboard we were served fresh fruit and drinks, and the lunch stop was excellent - an open air restaurant that was clean and speedy, with an adjoining pool so the kids could continue swimming. It was a perfect day - if you have children who would like to try snorkeling this is the tour to take. Bernardo even provided a ladder to the top of the boat so we could jump into the ocean from there! If you go, say hi to Bernardo for us - we were the ones on the trip where he adopted the puppy!

Archived