Fantail cabins on the Pearl

amjdcm

I have just booked one of the fantail cabins on the Pearl #10668. I have sailed on the Pearl before but not off the rear. Can someone tell me if they have a picture of the fantail of the Pearl?

Ooh, I like "fantail", amjdcm.

10668 is one of those two BA cabins on deck 10, no? We have not been on the Pearl, but on Dawn and Jewel (twice), always in one of those fantail / stern cabins. Do we like them? Hey, no stern cabin? No cruise. For pix go to our site below.

I have just booked one of the fantail cabins on the Pearl #10668. I have sailed on the Pearl before but not off the rear. Can someone tell me if they have a picture of the fantail of the Pearl?

Yup, I have pictures of that cabin's balcony. In fact, we have booked that same cabin for our Alaska trip aboard the Pearl in 2009. I don't know how to post the pics here but trust me, the 2 ba aft balcony cabins on deck 10 have much larger balconies than standard BAs. Good job nabbing one of the two available!

Yup, I have pictures of that cabin's balcony. In fact, we have booked that same cabin for our Alaska trip aboard the Pearl in 2009. I don't know how to post the pics here but trust me, the 2 ba aft balcony cabins on deck 10 have much larger balconies than standard BAs. Good job nabbing one of the two available!

Yeppers! cabin 10168 for us in Feb 09 can't wait.

Ooh, I like "fantail", amjdcm.

10668 is one of those two BA cabins on deck 10, no? We have not been on the Pearl, but on Dawn and Jewel (twice), always in one of those fantail / stern cabins. Do we like them? Hey, no stern cabin? No cruise. For pix go to our site below.

thank you so much for the pictures. i enjoyed looking at my aft cabin. i made it my computers desktop.

We just did our first aft suite (AD on our Dawn to Bermuda 6/08 cruise) and were stunned at the size of the balcony. In fact, we loved the Aft AD that we booked another one for our 4/09 Pearl cruise.....

Our balcony held 2 full-sized padded loungers and a small table and we still have ROOM to spare........

Aft cabins are highly prized (especially the BA's) - we tried to book an AD on the 4/3/09 Jewel and 10 months out they were already booked. You did GOOD snagging one of these AFT BA's....sit back, relax and enjoy the view:) .

Take good care of that cabin :). We have it booked a couple weeks after you.

Archived