Designing a Cruise T-shirt...any ideas?

Texas_Diver

Hello D,

I am in charge of this same thing for our roll call. We are trying to decide what to do a T-shirt or tote bags. I have googled a few ideas, but am still not sure what to do. I am guessing that we can not use the name of the ship on the shirt?? As you can tell, we are going on the Conquest as well. Have a great cruise.

By the way, I was sent to this thread while searching the net. Although our roll call is on Cruise Critic. LOL

Oh well, good luck!

Texasrosebud

• 2 weeks later...

I did a t-shirt for our Family Thanksgiving cruise. In the front I put a Turkey made of a hand and on the back a ship with the name on it and list the last names of all that went from our family. Since we are six kids, with nieces and nephews and some are married and my DH family also went it was fun. People recognized us on the ship. In July I went to Atlanta and went to the Aquarium there and there was so many familys that were there for family reunions. Everyone had a different picture and design.

I would go with the theme of the cruise or if it is a holiday include that and if you have the family name or group name include that. I still use my t-shirt every Thanksgiving morning and during the holiday season.

Also, if you are using a company that does t-shirts a lot of the time they have ideas or suggestions.

Good Luck.

We are taking our inlaws on their first cruise this December. I've made shirts that read, "Three Generations Sailing Through Life". I put the ships name, our last name, and the year on the back. I love to see how creative people are with the shirts. Have a great trip. Janice

• 1 month later...

I did a group t-shirt for our upcoming cruise (early, I know!) and the quality is excellet. They are also perfect fits on everyone. My husband wears an XXL and his fits with room to move. Have a look at www.vistaprint.com.au Excellent prices and quality. They have hundreds of designs to choose from or you can upload your own image. :D

These are our shirts...... I did the internet part, my friend came up with the slogan ;)

CruiseT.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here's the picture Tiger Belle. I think it's hard to see with the white background and the shirt being white also. I showed the shirts to the girls at the salon that I work at and now we're going to order something for there. I couldn't be happier with them.:) attachment.php?attachmentid=93369&d=1224032262

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Another place to look is www.zazzle.com If you look at t-shirts, with the word 'cruise' in the search box you will find a number of cruise themed t-shirts some of which will allow you to customise to suit. You may find a design you like there.

Good Luck

Laura

I've used Zazzle for my two CC Group cruises and have created some customizable general cruising items as well for non group members who are included in our roll call. Checkout the link in my signature if interested!;)

• 2 weeks later...

We have designed t-shirts for a few of our cruises and put them on cafepress so that everyone in the group can order their own, and get whatever style they like. It has worked out really well! Here are a couple of our designs if you would like to see them.

http://www.cafepress.com/ASPCruise

http://www.cafepress.com/zookeeperto6

http://www.cafepress.com/LoopCruise09

Also wanted to add that on the last cruise I ordered a lot of the magnets with our logo on them and went around and put one on the door of each of our cruisers as a little gift, still have one on my fridge, they make great souvies!

• 3 months later...
Luv2Cruz,

Your zazzle products are brilliant.

Laura

for our Drama Club Pride cruise, I just Right clicked on the photo I wanted, saved it, reversed it & transfered it to iron-on paper. Then everyone in our group could iron it on to the T-shirt of their choice if they wanted.

t-shirt2.jpg.b69ccc43a849bfa47e0cc888cc3a6523.jpg

We are taking our inlaws on their first cruise this December. I've made shirts that read, "Three Generations Sailing Through Life". I put the ships name, our last name, and the year on the back. I love to see how creative people are with the shirts. Have a great trip. Janice

I love this idea!

Archived