Help with finding Gel Nails Salon in Sydney !!

Hi - Strange request, I know.

We are doing a week pre-cruise and then b2b cruises (21 Days). My nails will need to be done in Sydney between cruises.

Could someone be so kind as to find a place, close to the Pier, where I can get my Gel Nails filled.

Thanks so much.

Sandra

Hi Sandra,

Sorry I can't help you with the nails. I see you are booked on the Millennium for the Honolulu to Vancouver cruise in 2010. We have booked that as a back to back with the Sydney to Honolulu one. The CC group for those cruises seems to be well-organised so we will undoubtedly meet you on board. At the moment it seems a long way away, but it will come. More cruising to do before then!!:):)

Oh you're hilarious, Kaz. :eek: ;)

I was actually planning on having the "All Blacks" logo put on them. Haaa haaa:p

We are at the Overseas Terminal. Could you possibly get me a few names of Nail Salons around Darling Harbour.

Thanks very much,

Sandra

dotpix.gifDarling Nails

Level 2 - Shop 385

Harbourside Shopping Centre

DARLING HARBOUR

NSW 2000

Australia

P: (02) 9280 2623

Or...

On level 1...a new one...

Unique Hair and Beauty....couldn't find the number though...

I remember seeing the nail place last time I was in Sydney...You can't miss it...Harbourside is the only big retail arcade there.

The Rocks also have a nail place or two, but for the life of me I can't remember where.

Hope this helps!!

Kaz

this si the link to shops at harbourside darling harbour, there are a few nail places....no idea if they are good....my experience with harbourside is that there is a mark up on anything - from clothes to a bottle of water - so might be better to look around on the streets first

Archived