NCL Sky Dailies

AllyPV

Coffee maker is mentioned by NCL as a 2.0 upgrade in their advertising. The Sky should not be an exception even though it is on the selling block.

Stateroom Experience:

An upgrade in bedding and sheets, pillows, duvets;

An upgrade in towels and bathrobes;

An upgrade in in-room amenities including coffee maker and expanded TV offerings

reading them actually kind of turned me off of this ship. We will be taking our DD who will be 4. I really didn't think the shows sounded very kid friendly at all. And I swore when I cruised with them 5 years ago lemonade was included. Milk too. I hate ice tea, so thats not an option. I may go take another look at Disney again. The price is higher, but the rooms are bigger and they include those beverages I beleive. And I know it will be kid friendly. Just hate coughing up all that extra money.

The show was a bit of a shock. Let's just say that the guy behind us was hooting and hollering like he was at a strip bar (the actual stripper poles might be why) and then his wife was doing the same when the male dancers took their shirts off and started hum,ping the floor.

reading them actually kind of turned me off of this ship. We will be taking our DD who will be 4. I really didn't think the shows sounded very kid friendly at all. And I swore when I cruised with them 5 years ago lemonade was included. Milk too. I hate ice tea, so thats not an option. I may go take another look at Disney again. The price is higher, but the rooms are bigger and they include those beverages I beleive. And I know it will be kid friendly. Just hate coughing up all that extra money.

If you can go Disney in the off season, sometimes you can get an okay deal. I booked next Oct. for 299 pp for a 3 day. We love Disney cruises! They have a drink station by the pool area. Soda, etc., as much as you want, included no extra charge. Very kid friendly shows too. And a great kids club.

Archived