Vibration In Emerald Deck Mini Suites?

MikeDMess

MIke

I will be in E-729 in less than 3 weeks............from the research I have done, there is no vibration.........also no noise from Club Fushion on the starboard side, but I have read there is more noise on the port side which would be more directly under the stage.

Jim

• 4 weeks later...
We were in Emerald 727, and found it to be the PERFECT location. We were very happy with it, and would take it again.

Stoneharborlady: Did you do a review? We have that same cabin on a upcomming cruise, if not could you tell us something about it. The"Snowman" has spoken. THANKS

I can't speak for the Diamond, but I have been in cabin E728 twice on the Golden and there is most definitely vibration in that cabin on that ship when the ship is docking or leaving dock. It's still a great cabin, private and quiet, OTHER than when the ship is arriving at or leaving from a port.

Archived