Your favorite ship and why?

Looking to book our anniversary cruise for 2010 and was wanting some opinions.

Carnival Holiday.....................1991

It was our first cruise........................everything was new and exciting. I'll never forget that cruise.

Altho I wouldn't recommend it.

I would recommend something in the Voyager or Freedom Class.

Happy Anniversary and good luck.

g

Legend of the Seas

Just got back from a WONDERFUL 12 night Med cruise and after 20+ cruises on different cruise lines, it was by far the best cruise ever!

Ship was perfect for the itinerary...not too big, not too small. I know she's not big and bold like her newer sisters but her ability to dock at every port, not to mention being manned with the friendliest crew ever and decorated in a classy, sophisticated elegance give her a slight edge over the others.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't pass up on a good deal for a Princess cruise or a RCI Radiance class ship, but Legend will always be first in my heart. :D

I can only speak from experience.....1 cruise. Radiance!! She was an absolutely beautiful ship.....inside and out.

My next cruise will be on the Explorer. I can't wait to experience the difference between the ships. :D

Radiance of the Seas is our most favorite ship............have sailed on her 8 times with two more sailings in the future.

She might be the oldest in the Radiance class.............but she has character, personality and the greatest crew. Stepping on board is like going home to visit family and friends.............they never forget you.

My fav is the Liberty. Simply an awsome ship and the best crew DW and I have ever encountered on Carnival, Princess and Royal Caribbean. Second place goes to the Freedom.

Now since you are going in 2010... have you considered the new Oasis of the Seas? Some may say it's too big but from all I've seen it will be by far the most inovative ship known to man.

I think our favorite is the Navigator. We have sailed on her twice. We loved the promenade the ice skating shows. The crew were just wonderful. We like the Jewel but missed the larger ship. We only saw our cabin stewart once on the Jewel and that was at the end of our cruise. We are looking forward to going back on the voyager class. Can't wait.

Judi :)

Jewel of the Seas. I love the layout of any Radiance class ship, but the Jewel is just prettier than her sisters. And her crew is outstanding, although Radiance comes in a very close second.:)

I agree wholeheartedly! Already have my next Jewel cruise booked for next year. Doing Freedom later this year (hope that doesn't change my vote... :p).

RA

Of the Royal Caribbean fleet: The Jewel because of all the glass but the Freedom is a close second because of all the innovations.

My all time favorite vessel is the Star Clipper of Star Clipper Lines...a 4-masted schooner that really does sail, has some beautiful staterooms on the main deck, and only carries about 170 passengers.

Looking to book our anniversary cruise for 2010 and was wanting some opinions.

My favorite was the Rhapsody of the Seas, now doing service in Australia. But she spent years cruising out of Galveston. We sailed on her twice, and had fabulous vacations.

A lovely ship; not too big, not too small, not too new, not too old. Excellent crew and passengers who knew her well and loved her (typically, half the passengers would be repeaters).

If I could buy a cruise ship, that'd be the one.

Archived