Leaving before tickets will arrive.

maz48

We have just booked our first Transatlantic crossing on May 31st 2009, with flights out on the 23rd April. We are flying to Florida and after some time there taking a fairly leisurly drive up the East coast to NY.

I am presuming there will be no chance of the cruise documents arriving before we fly out. What will we miss not having that portion of our travel documents? Is there anything I really should have?

I have to say we are both very excited about this trip and the final 6 nights!!! I have much to learn about our voyage.

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same problem this week & you can get your tickets emailed to you by cunard. The only thing missing is the luggage tickets with your room number on them. If you booked through a travel agent then they will need to speak to cunard & ask for the tickets to be emailed to you. Hope that helps.

Just make sure you can remember your name, show your passport and process your credit card for onboard billing and you will get onboard without any problem. Luggage tags can be provided on arrival at the dock. The documents are nothing to get excited about anyway and you can always look forward to reading them when you get back!

Archived