Grizzly bear and cubs video

Springchicken

I posted a video on YouTube of a grizzly mama bear and cubs. She was trying to get them to cross a stream. First time she got one across but had to go back and try to get the other one. Second time they both stayed on their side. It was taken in Denali National Park:

OMGoodness......I just loved this.....loved it, loved it, loved it. This is why we keep going back to Alaska......not to mention the chance to escape the summer heat of Texas. Thank you for sharing this video with us and with the universe......no telling how many hits you will get from YOUTUBE. gg

Glad I posted this so others can enjoy seeing the cute cubs. GG3 we live in Houston so I really appreciated the cool weather. We took the Park Shuttle Bus (the cheap school bus) and went to the Visitor Center and back. Our driver was Dale Ebben and he narrated all the way there and stopped and turned off the engine of the bus several times so we could watch wildlife and take photos. We went on the 10:30 a.m. shuttle and got back around 6:30.

We loved it! Thank you for sharing it. We will be in Anchorage on 16th May. We then fly over to Skagway and Catch the train/bus up to Whitehorse on

17th May. Any chance of seeing some bears at that time of year in those places?

Archived