Pulmonia in Mazatlan

pulledporky

We're riding horses with Randi; actually the hens are, the guys are sacraficing their time to guard Victor's beer and shrimp supply until they get there - someones got to do it. Anyway, after this we would like to take a quickie two hour pulmonia tour, so I have a few questions. Does Randi use the water taxi near the terminal, or the one farther inland? From what I can gather, pulmonias run about $20/hr, sound right? Randi gets you back to the boat around 2:00? Anyone.....?

Hi, did Randi's in April and she loaded us on one of those pickup trucks with the benches in the back. It was not far, about a mile or two, but would take a bit of time to walk it, so I guess it's the one further away, (not inland, though) if I remember right the truck made a right and paralelled the shoreline for a bit then we unloaded at a dock area for the water taxi to Stone Island.

If you tell her you want a tour or a ride into Old Mazatlan she will arrange that for you. She got us a pulmonia to Old Mazatlan, then we just caught another one back to the ship. Pretty cheap, if I remember right it was about 6 bux for both of us.

Have fun!!!! I"m jealous, wish I was going. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived