No coffee place? But I really like my lattes!!

I'm sitting here before the sun is up drinking my yummy daily latte, and I'm wondering what's going to replace it on the ship? I read that Vision does not have a coffee bar?! I've contemplated bringing my little espresso maker, but thanks to the "what to bring" posts, I'm already bringing too much as it is!

If you really and truely cannot live without it, and no one can find out for sure if they have it. I would bring your espresso maker.

Do not trust RCI customer service. If you call them 4 times you will get at least 3 different answers. They once told me they had mini-glof on the Enchantment...LOL It's sad when we as customers know more about their ships.

Bobbie icon_smile.gif

Voyager of the Seas in....

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=006400&cdt=2004;5;16;22;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Adventure of the Seas 2-03

Enchantment of the Seas 3-03

Majesty of the Seas 5-03

Adventure of the Seas 9-03

Sovereign of the Seas 11-03

Sovereign of the Seas 1-04

Grandeur of the Seas 3-04

My albums can be viewed with this link...

http://public.fotki.com/bobbie0253/

What ship are you sailing and when?

Maybe you could hop over to the roll call board and see if there is a roll call for the ship for a sailing next week, and see if someone would be willing to check it out for you?

Just an idea icon_smile.gif

Bobbie

Well, I can give up my coffee for a week considering the incredible experience I'm trading it for.

I have called cust service about other things, and it IS amazing all the different answers you get!!

I'm sailing Vision of the Seas from LA on Apr 25 - and I think I'm the only one on these boards doing so. Mostly the people are sailing off the East Coast, so my Roll Call post gets buried seconds after I write it. However, I can go somewhere else to ask - good point.

Thanks for your help icon_smile.gif

Archived