Pacific Sun Cabin ok or not?

gingerja

:confused: Hi have just been given our cabin, booked and paid for Main Deck M62, which was categorg F, have now been upgraded to deck above but U51, which is category E and no idea if we still have a decent size window or only a porthole. Does anyone know please what this location is like.

One of the couples i booked have been upgraded from M60, 2 decks up to E60, that one looks pretty darn good i think.

Any ideas. Thanks

:confused: Hi have just been given our cabin, booked and paid for Main Deck M62, which was categorg F, have now been upgraded to deck above but U51, which is category E and no idea if we still have a decent size window or only a porthole. Does anyone know please what this location is like.

One of the couples i booked have been upgraded from M60, 2 decks up to E60, that one looks pretty darn good i think.

Any ideas. Thanks

Hi Gingerja,

Your new cabin (U51) will have exactly the same size window (4' x 2') and layout as M62. It's a tiny bit closer to the front of the ship, but because it is not much further forward it doesn't make much difference. Being one deck higher means it is easier to walk to the dining room and show lounge (only two floors). Although I say only two floors, it is equivalent to four flights of stairs. This will help you work off all the food!

Your friends' cabin (E60) is even better. Last time we were on the ship we were very close to there (E71).

Have a fantastic cruise.:):)

Any ideas. Thanks

Hi gingerja!

As Ela_2 has rightly said, the size/window/etc for this cabin will be the same as the one you had. We were in U66 (over the other side and back a bit) on our last cruise - and found the position really good (down one floor to Purser, up two to the dining rooms/showlounge/etc). We're in U55 (next door to you) for our next cruise in April 09 (so please report back if you do find anything else about the cabin position--- good or bad!!!):eek:

Archived