Beverages brought on board?

klstiger

We are booked on the Indy of the Seas in February. Reading this board, I see so many people asking about stores around the Port to by wine or drinks. This is my third cruise and never brought anything on and except the first cruise because it was leaving from my hometown... (4 cases of beer :D )

What does everyone do? Ya'll bring alcohol on and softdrinks? How do you pack the wine? Yes, I know you're NOT suppose to bring anything...

Just curious!

There are many posts re bringing on beverages. Go to the money saving tips board or the first time cruisers board and you can research hundreds of ideas. You can research and ask on your specific cruiseline board too.

We're brining a bottle of amaretto and a case of beer.. the amaretto will be packed carefully and wrapped like a present & we'll put in our checked luggage, not carry-on the ship as will be the case of beer. There is no way they will be able to go thru 2000+ pieces of checked luggage to see what everyone is brining on board.. we're going to miami a few days b/4 our cruise so we'll be able to purchase it down there.. Oh, may take a few cans of coca cola too!;)

Archived