Amadeus Danube Discovery/Docking in Vienna

nyfeds

Thanks. Do you recall how early passengers were able to disembark? I am arranging private touring for that day and want to determine a start time for our guide's arrival at the dock. How early did the ship's tour begin that day?

I believe that we started the tour right after breakfast about 9:00. However, you are free to leave as soon as the ship docks, which was probably about 7:00. They always have pastries out pretty early if you want an early start but want a little something to eat before hand.

I believe that we started the tour right after breakfast about 9:00. However, you are free to leave as soon as the ship docks, which was probably about 7:00. They always have pastries out pretty early if you want an early start but want a little something to eat before hand.

Thanks, once again. Just the information I needed, to plan our day. I appreciate your response.

ny feds,

Just a suggestion if you decide to eat in Vienna as opposed to the ship for the night you're there.

We were a group of 12 traveling together and after seeing a review in the NY Times, I made a reservation for "the Dining Room". This is a restaurant in the owner's home where as luck would have it, she only seats 12 people.

It was a 5 course meal, wines were available with each course, that rivaled some of the best meals we've had in the States.

If this sounds interesting to you, let me know and I'll provide particulars.

Archived