Bringing wine on Carnival

mhww

Would Arbor Mist be consider a wine? Can my husband and I each bring a bottle? Is there a size limit? Carry on or checked baggage? Both in one bag or do we each have to pack one in our own bag? As can you just drink it in your room or do you have to drink it at dinner and pay the corking fee? Sorry if I sound really dumb but this is my second cruise, first Carnival and the first cruise was a Christian cruise on I did not take wine. ;)

Arbor Mist is a wine. You can pack it in your baggage. I would put it in two different bags. Wine in a box is the easiest for travel if you can find it. You can consume anywhere you like but if you bring the bottle to the table you have to pay the corkage fee. I keep mine in the room and pour myself a glass to take to dinner. Here is a qoute from Carnival's web page under frequently asked questions "guests 21 years of age and older only may bring one bottle (750ml) of wine or champagne, per person, on board only during embarkation at the beginning of the cruise. A $10 corkage fee per bottle will be charged should you wish to consume this wine in the main dining room; $14 corkage fee per bottle in the Supper Club."

Archived