spirit airline

mandrews2u

Has anyone doing the new England /Canada Cruise used Spirit Airlines to fly in and out of New York, and if so ,what was your experience? My husband and I are doing this cruise in Oct and have found great rates into N,Y via Spirit but never have flown them and deffiantely need a reliable airlines as we are flying in the day of the cruise, any feedback good or bad would be most helpful.

Be careful flying in same day...we have flown Spirit...have gotten great deals...never had any big problems...but always fly in a few days..at least one for sure, prior to leaving out of any port. We live in South Florida..so getting there is no problem...but when we venture outside the comfort ports we know...we always go early...you just never know what can happen the day of flight...booking with cruise line is most always more expensive..I have found..but...they will wait for you if your airline has a problem...all others..sorry you are on your own..this is just my opinion...I would indeed use them,they are cheap and right now reliable...but with the way things are going with the airlines these days..who knows anymore..good luck

Thanks I just keep going back anf forth, the price is so good to other prices I checked but if we go the nday before then we have the cost of hotel in new york so we might as well just book with a more ecpensive airline, but agian thank-you for your advice, have you flown them recently and ever into LGA from FT.laud?

Archived