SeaTac to Terminal 30 Transportation ???

lttlfzrchck

Hello everyone,

I know it's a little last minute since we're traveling tomorrow morning but what are my transportation choices to get from the airport in Seattle (SeaTac) to Terminal 30 at the port? What is the most cost effective and/or best way?

Thanks!!!

As soon as you reach the baggage claim area, you will see signs for the shuttle service. Grab your bags, check them in with the shuttle people and wait for your bus number to be called. Very easy, and your bags go directly to your cabin. When you reach the pier just check in, get your picture taken and you are on your way to a great cruise. This works great for two people--more than two it is more cost effective to take a taxi (if you don't have too many bags).

I think this last minute your best bet is a taxi. From what I understand it will cost $30-35 one way to seattle downtown. Check Seatacs website under ground transportation to see all of their options.

Archived