Brooklyn Bridge Marriott

Suzanne123

Just FYI - The Brooklyn Bridge Marriott is running a special for $149 + tax ($172 total) that includes an upgraded room, breakfast for two and a welcome gift.

Suzanne - Do you know what the dates are or where to find this special? We are booked there for 10/25 and wonder if these dates apply?

Thank you.

We're staying August 31st. I canceled my previous reservation that was a regular room and no breakfast for $229. The new package is called "NYC & Co promotion" on their web site, but I don't see it offered on your date. :(

willysgrandma - Sorry, but Hilton has various promotions all year long for any given day or weekend, and I'm not about to list them all. :) Just wanted to post an FYI, and if you're one of the thousand people on the Eurodam September 1st, the promotion I listed is a real bargain.

Simply go to the hotel web site and click on the date you intend to stay. You may be pleasantly surprised.

I was able to get a 2 bedroom suite for $72 (regular $272) at Homewood Suites in Anchorage because someone on the Alaska Board posted their similar discovery.

Good Luck to you.

We're staying August 31st. I canceled my previous reservation that was a regular room and no breakfast for $229. The new package is called "NYC & Co promotion" on their web site, but I don't see it offered on your date. :(

Thanks, Suzanne123. I check in with Marriott's website frequently and hadn't seen this - you are right, it is not offered for our date. We booked months ago and got the senior rate of $254 - which I thought was a steal - of course, it does not include breakfast! I have seen very little in the way of deals for October.

I am looking forward to staying here - if you get a chance please let us know your thoughts on the hotel when you return. Have a great cruise!

Thanks for posting this offer - hopefully others will benefit from it.:)

I stayed there last fall for a conference and thought it was just fine. I posted a review with a couple pictures here:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g60763-d99466-r10336551-Marriott_New_York_at_the_Brooklyn_Bridge-New_York_City_New_York.html

I can't believe the price of NY hotels in the fall! I think you also got a bargain. :)

Archived