Shopping and beach

erna&runar

Hi! We are visiting cozumel while travelling with liberty of the seas in september.:):cool::) We would like to spend the time on shopping, relaxing on the beach and have some sightseeing. Is it worth it to go to cancun? Or can we experience the same things in conzumel, and then it would be just waste of time to go to cancun?

Cancun is nice. But, I wouldn't take the time out of a port day to go over and back. As I understand, its a 2 hour round trip and not always the smoothest of rides.

There's plenty to do on Coz. I would save exploring Cancun for a cruise that stops there.

Charlie

Hi! We are visiting cozumel while travelling with liberty of the seas in september.:):cool::) We would like to spend the time on shopping, relaxing on the beach and have some sightseeing. Is it worth it to go to cancun? Or can we experience the same things in cozumel, and then it would be just waste of time to go to cancun?

NO, definitely NOT.

You can easily go to a nice beach club, take a taxi around the island, then do some shopping in town all in one day if you stay on the island.

Archived