Starbucks cards & Santuaries

csr221

Hi All, 2 questions:

Am I able to use the Starbucks credit cards that are sitting in my wallet on Princess (specifically Island Princess) for speciality coffees? I never seem to use them in town and it would seem to me to be a great way to use them.

Is the Sanctuary available now on IP? If so what is the price per day and per 7 day cruise? And what does it get for a person? Looks like it would be a nice thing, especially with the weather in Alaska!

Any comments on either question is appreciated!

Carol

I presume you mean the Starbucks gift cards, not a Starbucks-branded VISA? In which case, um, no. Although it may seem as if Starbucks is a juggernaut that owns every commercial entity in North America, they actually have no relationship with Princess (sadly, because if they did, the coffee would be better). So, no, you have to buy Princess's own coffee card or else pay per drink.

Hi All, 2 questions:

Am I able to use the Starbucks credit cards that are sitting in my wallet on Princess (specifically Island Princess) for speciality coffees? I never seem to use them in town and it would seem to me to be a great way to use them.

Is the Sanctuary available now on IP? If so what is the price per day and per 7 day cruise? And what does it get for a person? Looks like it would be a nice thing, especially with the weather in Alaska!

Any comments on either question is appreciated!

Carol

No Carol, you can't use your Starbucks card on Princess ships. The coffee that Princess brews at the coffee bar is not a Starbucks product. There is a Princess coffee card that you can purchase on board that will get you unlimited brewed coffee and 15 specialty coffees. Every time you order a specialty coffee a hole will be punched in your card up to 15. The cost is $24.95 plus gratuity.

I can't help you with the Island/Sanctuary question. Sorry.

Archived