Price Drops, Sales and Roll Calls

M&MCruisin

to the great poster who advised everyone reading NCL on CC about the Latitudes promo DMLAT. This gave you 50% off 2nd person in the stateroom. So booked Canada for 10/18 on Jewel & got $800 off our stateroom, then used the $250 deposit saving $650 on depsoit and $500 crdit from NCL MC. So we are VERY ahppy to get our AFT BA cabin on 9.

Then I asked NCL why we didn't get the email. Turns out it was typed in incorrectly with a space in it. So that was corrected & I got my email on the $500 credit, then another that our final payment was received.

So I thank that great party who ised up alot of us to this great sale from 7/3.

to the great poster who advised everyone reading NCL on CC about the Latitudes promo DMLAT. This gave you 50% off 2nd person in the stateroom. So booked Canada for 10/18 on Jewel & got $800 off our stateroom, then used the $250 deposit saving $650 on depsoit and $500 crdit from NCL MC. So we are VERY ahppy to get our AFT BA cabin on 9.

Then I asked NCL why we didn't get the email. Turns out it was typed in incorrectly with a space in it. So that was corrected & I got my email on the $500 credit, then another that our final payment was received.

So I thank that great party who ised up alot of us to this great sale from 7/3.

I second Victor Bodden tours in Roatan. He can give you suggestions on places to go that would fit your interests. One our tour, we went to the Iguana Farm, to see (and hold) some monkeys, to a great lobster lunch and to a nice beach with great snorkeling. We also got a great tour of the island in the process. I think it was only $25 pp plus entry fees at the places you go (if required). It was our favorite stop on our Western Carib. Itinerary!

Please watch your quotes carefully. Some agents are offering the upgrade and

credits at a higher price. They claim to give you the lowest price with out the upgrade,credits and and coupon book.The quote comes in at about 200 dollars cheaper if you fogo the sale. Also if your going to do a B/T/B book them as seperate cruises.

Id say you have a bad TA then. The sale is simple, BA category for BD pricing plus OBC. I dont see how it could be a higher price, unless they already gave you a huge discount when you booked. Everyone knows what price they are currently booked at (all fees included), when they give you the new total due (all fees included), if its less....there isnt much mystery to that. I dont care how they allocate my money between cruise, taxes and fuel as long as its LESS LESS LESS!!! YAHOO!

For me, I got the upgrade, the OBC and $320 off. I got my confirmation immediately showing my new total due, so Im phyched! Hope more can join in on the savings!

Id say you have a bad TA then. The sale is simple, BA category for BD pricing plus OBC. I dont see how it could be a higher price, unless they already gave you a huge discount when you booked. Everyone knows what price they are currently booked at (all fees included), when they give you the new total due (all fees included), if its less....there isnt much mystery to that. I dont care how they allocate my money between cruise, taxes and fuel as long as its LESS LESS LESS!!! YAHOO!

For me, I got the upgrade, the OBC and $320 off. I got my confirmation immediately showing my new total due, so Im phyched! Hope more can join in on the savings!

I agree with your formula to calculate the price and that the TA maybe questionable. In our case, group has excellent pricing with no price drops yet, but I was able to get our entire CC Group the OBC's!:cool:

I agree with your formula to calculate the price and that the TA maybe questionable. In our case, group has excellent pricing with no price drops yet, but I was able to get our entire CC Group the OBC's!:cool:

Excellent! Anything is great! I bet your whole group is so happy with you right now, huh? :D

We just had one report in on the roll call that they would have only gotten the OBC, but then had to pay fuel. Their price they paid for the balcony was less than what mine is after the drop, so they got an awesome deal to begin with. So I guess its possible that some TA's might say, if I cancel and rebook you, you will be at the higher fair. That is a bummer! It just never hurts to check it out!

Excellent! Anything is great! I bet your whole group is so happy with you right now, huh? :D

We just had one report in on the roll call that they would have only gotten the OBC, but then had to pay fuel. Their price they paid for the balcony was less than what mine is after the drop, so they got an awesome deal to begin with. So I guess its possible that some TA's might say, if I cancel and rebook you, you will be at the higher fair. That is a bummer! It just never hurts to check it out!

Me and the group are very happy we qualified!:D There is also a good chance that anyone else who joins the group before the promotion ends may be eligable as well!:cool: :)

Archived