Bon Voyage to 10/23 Caribbean Princess Cruisers

Salty Dawg

Best wishes to Just Cruzin and all the other cruisers on this weekend's Caribbean Princess.

Please keep us posted while you are on your voyage -- looking forward to reading your reviews.

BON VOYAGE... may you have sunny skies & smooth seas on your journey!

As one of the 10/23 cruisers on the C.P., just wanted to say thanks for the Bon Voyage! We're all packed and ready to leave for Ft. Lauderdale in the morning and will spend overnight in Lauderdale by the Sea. Will try to leave some food for the rest of you, but can't promise about the booze!!

All packed and ready to go as well...leaving house today. Arriving Fort Lauderdale early Friday....

sails ~ see you on board ;)

Thanks for all the good wishes...promise review of the trip.

Sue have a good cruise as well. :)

red

I'd like to ask all the CP cruisers this week (Oct. 23) also to please post your thoughts and experiences (and PICTURES!!) when you get back. This is my first post on Cruise Critic, but I've been lurking for a couple of months now. My husband and I will be on the CP this exact time next year to celebrate our 20th anniversary.

One thing I'd like to know is the time difference in the Caribbean. Right now in central Texas, we're on Central daylight savings time until next Saturday (Oct 30) when we will "fall back." I assume Ft. Lauderdale is on Eastern daylight time, but how do St. Thomas, St. Maarten, and Princess Cays compare? Will we get an extra hour on the ship?? Hope so.

I've already gotten to "know" some of your names and all the information has been invaluable. Please keep all us newbies informed - oh, I guess I forgot to say earlier that this will be my first cruise. My husband was in the Navy 25 years ago on a destroyer . . . I told him this experience should be a little more pleasant! Thanks, everyone, and smooth cruising for 2004 and 2005.

Kellie in Texas

Archived