Raphael - Security Officer

BB5953

It seems celebrity has done something well, especially with the choice of their Security Officers on Century.

Friends of mine were looking for a Security Officers on Century as well, they have been told - by the company - they need a surname of this Officer to find him.

So if you have the surname of this Officer it can be easier!

Good Luck!

My guess is that this is the guy who greeted everyone back on board with "HAPPY! HAPPY!" relentlessly. I thought that was his name! (JK) Nice to know it is Raphael!

We remember "HAPPY-HAPPY".

What a good guy...I did not know his name

was Raphael..

I know there are at least two of these guys, brothers work for Celebrity....

We met him and, when we told him we were going to be on the CENTURY,

he told us about his brother Happy-Happy, a security officer.

It was not hard to find him, that was for sure.

(We told him we came across his brother earlier.)

I don't even remember seeing any security officers when I was on the Century in February, much less know their first names.

Could you give us a little more information of why you are looking for this man?

sorry - just came back on after a few days. He helped us find our credit card while we were on board (35k limit). I have been trying to reach him but haven't had any luck. I was hoping someone would remember him.

Mr. "Happy" should be Leonardo, not Raphael. Raphael was/is (?) one of the Chief Security Officers on the ships. If you call the head office, ask for Mike Azulay who is the corporate chief of security as far as I knew up until a year ago. He should be able to help you.

sorry - just came back on after a few days. He helped us find our credit card while we were on board (35k limit). I have been trying to reach him but haven't had any luck. I was hoping someone would remember him.

I see! ;) That's a scary feeling to lose something with so much value!

When we were on the Celebrity Century, I found a credit card just outside the dining room doors. I handed into the purser, so I hope it was claimed.

Mr. "Happy" should be Leonardo, not Raphael. Raphael was/is (?) one of the Chief Security Officers on the ships. If you call the head office, ask for Mike Azulay who is the corporate chief of security as far as I knew up until a year ago. He should be able to help you.

The information will turn out maybe to be advantageous for my friends as well, who were looking for an officer - as well on Century - on November last year, by the Name Johnny. By loosing his mailing from my friends, the company’s answer was a surname would be of avail.

So I would like to thank you for your sharing!!!

Maybe 5'11 (average height), looked greek or maybe italian, dark hair (buzz cut), late twenties.

I'll try to reach Mike Azulay - if he is able to help I will post this info for your friends.

Originally Posted by djf1 viewpost.gif

The information will turn out maybe to be advantageous for my friends as well, who were looking for an officer - as well on Century - on November last year, by the Name Johnny. By loosing his mailing from my friends, the company’s answer was a surname would be of avail.

So I would like to thank you for your sharing!!!

Maybe 5'11 (average height), looked greek or maybe italian, dark hair (buzz cut), late twenties.

I'll try to reach Mike Azulay - if he is able to help I will post this info for your friends.

Thank you for your message!

[What I have received as a personal discription

“ […] ca. 175-180 cm, dark hair – short -, probably late twenties, an he speaks German – but not native speaker .”

Please accept my best thanks !

Please accept my best thanks!

As well from my frends!

Thank you for your message!

[What I have received as a personal discription

“ […] ca. 175-180 cm, dark hair – short -, probably late twenties, an he speaks German – but not native speaker .”

Please accept my best thanks !

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to thank you def. PERSONALLY! (even though my friend has already).

This gentleman, Mr. Mike Azulay, is not corporate chief of this dep. anymore!

Anyway.

djf1 I would like to thank you for posting, this information was def. more than we have heard from the company for this time period!!!

So this was very kind!!!!!!!

BB 5953 I would like to thank you for the offered help!!!!

/ccruiser – nice name, I needed 5 minutes to logg in-plz. Check your box (!!!!!!) tnx!!!!!!/

• 2 weeks later...

Celebrity will be well advised to keep this officer Leonardo at their company as it seems a lot of passengers did remember him as in connection with the company and their cruise.

This has truly a high recognition factor.

Something company are investing much into this. Celebrity seems to have it for free.

And no Angelina and Richard Gere were not working that day – it might both had a day off on my

cruise!

DJF1,I would like to thank you once again for taking from your time and posting!

In our case - we could find the officer we were searching for!

ONCE again Thank you!

BB5953,

I hope you found him, too!

With a little bit more effort you can find the person you were searching, too.

Archived