luggage? Signs on doors?

brudeb94

Around what time does luggage usually get to your cabin? We are sailing the sun on the 30th out of Miami at 4:00 pm. Will we be alright with just our bathing suits or should we keep something out to change into for dinner? We are 1st time cruisers, not to sure how long it takes for the luggage to get to our cabins. Also I have been reading about signs that people make for their doors. We are celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary and are curious as to why people do that. Is it normal.:confused: Sorry about the dumb questions. Thanks for your replies.

The first night they are not so picky about what you wear to dinner because they know that not everyone has received their luggage. I have always had mine by 4:00 pm, but you never know. Don't worry about that.

Making a sign is an excellent idea. First of all it distinguishes your room from all the other doors and makes it easier to find your cabin. I always put a magnetic board on my door. (Found at Michaels, hobby lobby, or some other craft store.) We have always been with a group and this was easy for everyone to keep up with each other. I have seen lots of stuff on doors. Posters, ballons, pictures. Basically anything goes. Use your imagination and have fun!

Archived