Tuesday Sales

Just wondered how I get the sale that comes out every Tuesday?

I know I usually end up finding the site on here, but wondered how to find it on my own. Or can you "subscribe" to have it emailed to you?

I am waiting for a resident discount for my cruise. They have them for Ohio on for the week before and the week after we sail, but so far no luck

thanks

I know I usually end up finding the site on here, but wondered how to find it on my own. Or can you "subscribe" to have it emailed to you?

I am waiting for a resident discount for my cruise. They have them for Ohio on for the week before and the week after we sail, but so far no luck

thanks

Here's the link. Just save it in your favorites so you can access it any time. http://www.creative.rccl.com/sales/promowave/RCL.pdf

http://www.creative.rccl.com/sales/promowave/RCL.pdf

bookmark it, and no - you can't have it mailed to you - you have to check it each week.

thanks

Hey guys, thanks for the link. I have it saved now.

Unfortunately there is no discount for our sailing. Actually there is not a single thing listed for any Serenade sailing. But this being my first ever cruise, I am just happy to be going. It's booked, almost paid for, got OBC, now just need to keep counting the days (a discount would just be icing on the cake!!)

Hey guys, thanks for the link. I have it saved now.

Unfortunately there is no discount for our sailing. Actually there is not a single thing listed for any Serenade sailing. But this being my first ever cruise, I am just happy to be going. It's booked, almost paid for, got OBC, now just need to keep counting the days (a discount would just be icing on the cake!!)

I gave you a different link then the others so bookmark that one also. The sales event one is for NEW bookings only.

thanks

Keep in mind, even if there is a resident discount on your cruise, it won't be in all categories.

There is a PA res disc on my Majesty cruise in September, but not in MY category, so it does me no good. :(

Thanks,

wish I could find them on my own, so I didn't have to bother you guys every week.

once again, they haven't added Ohio to the residency discount. oh well

Bookmark the links and then you will be able to pull them up each week as they automatically change.

It's one of two things

1. you are checking too early in the day for it to have updated
  2. your browser is holding the old one in cache and not checking for a new page every time you visit/refresh (most likely this is the reason)

Sue,

I pulled up the link you gave me last week and it was still the old. The "new bookings' one updated, but not the "sales event"

Archived