Princess EZ-Check

CruiseAholic

It is not the costs that would keep me from using EZ check, I simply like to handle my own luggage, this way I minimize opportunities for it to get lost. Book my own flights for the same reason, direct if at all possible or with only one carrier, no code shares.

Used EZCheck in Seattle in August - It was great! -

I recommend it especially if you have connecting flights - you don't have to bother w/luggage at all........just send all your bags thru - No bother w/Security, Overweight etc. Worth every cent!

You will see your bags at your home airport! :D

We did this after a Panama Canal cruise ending L.A. We put our bags out the last night of the cruise, and didn't see them again until we got home to Seattle. No customs, no hassle. I will use at every chance I get.

On our Hawaiian cruise we used EasyCheck, and it was terrific. We didn't see our luggage from the last night of the cruise until we arrived at our home airport. One of our bags had a large red tag reading "Overweight" but we never heard anything from Continental. We thought one bag might be too heavy so we were listening for a page at LAX which never came. However, that was in early Feb. '08 before all of the big changes in air travel.

Thanks for clarifying.

• 6 years later...

Past Post by CruiseAholic - "Let me tell you, if passengers don't take advantage of this option in Vancouver, they should. Disembarked the Coral Princess in Vancouver yesterday (8/4) after a fantastic 8-day land tour and 7-day cruise. This option ($16 per person) was unbelievable, went so smooth and we by-passed the main terminal. We were off the ship, and sitting at the gate at 9:30 a.m. Heard passengers complaining (as they were arriving late) that they didn't do it because of the cost (oh pulease!) I've sat in the Vancouver terminal and stood in line for close to 3 hours to go thru check-in and customs and this would have been worth much more than $16!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Checked but could not find. Is this Princess EZ Check Program STILL available upon disembarking Vancouver at Canada Place for flights to USA from YVR? Yes - I know the cost has gone up - that's no problem - but would be great if still available from Coral Princess to Vancouver (YVR ) airport to USA airports. Any help appreciated.