Transportation to the terminal in Bangkok

cruiser77

I am taking a cruise from Bangkok to Sydney in November and would like to know from which hotels does Princess offer bus transportation to the cruise terminal?

Info greatly appreciated!:) Cruiser

Some hotels might offer this service. Ours did not. We prepurchased the Princess transfer. On embarkation day we took a taxi back to the Bangkok airport and met the Princess representative and the motorcoach. We did not make any hotel stops enroute to the pier.

• 2 months later...

Unless something has changed in the last couple of months, Princess WILL NOT pick you up at a hotel (even hotels Princess uses) unless you book their OVERPRICED hotel package.

As trooper 1 posted, if you wish to take the Princess transfer, you will have to make your way back to the airport.

This seems a very fair price especially when you compare for example the ShangriLa Limo service from Airport to hotel at 2200 baht

We are also taking the cruise from Bangkok to Sydney 23rd Nov. We are staying at the Dusit Thani and we have booked a private transfer with bangkoklimo from Hotel to Port for 1600 bht for 2 persons plus luggage.

I think you'll find there very little difference between 'limos' used by various hotels and contractors...

Most Limo Companies use Toyota Camry, Honda Accord or Isuzu MU7

Most top hotels use BMW or Benz

CC rating is similar as is the running cost...some gouge more than others...

I think you'll find there very little difference between 'limos' used by various hotels and contractors...

Most Limo Companies use Toyota Camry, Honda Accord or Isuzu MU7

Most top hotels use BMW or Benz

CC rating is similar as is the running cost...some gouge more than others...

Shangri La is a top hotel ( in my opinion ) so I would expect to pay for a quality car and service.:cool:

Archived