How to set up a Meet and Greet ?

sarahvch

Our role call would like to set up a meet and greet but we are not sure how to go about doing so. We have twenty people so far that would like to attend. I searched the boards and can't find anything on how you go about setting it up. Can some of the more experienced NCL cruisers give us advice?

TIA for any information.

We are on the Pearl in September.

Sarah

Our role call would like to set up a meet and greet but we are not sure how to go about doing so. We have twenty people so far that would like to attend. I searched the boards and can't find anything on how you go about setting it up. Can some of the more experienced NCL cruisers give us advice?

TIA for any information.

We are on the Pearl in September.

Sarah

It's really easy. Just send an email to:

shipcoordinatorSHIPNAME@ncl.com

for example, on your 8/18 Sky sailing, send the email to shipcoordinatorsky@ncl.com

for your Pearl sailing, send it to shipcoordinatorpearl@ncl.com

and finally for your Gem sailing, send it to shipcoordinatorgem@ncl.com

Tell them the date of your sailing, the size of your group and that you'd like to arrange a Cruise Critic Meet & Greet. I advise you include the sail date in the email subject line as well (since they respond in order of sail date). I'll also generally give them my cabin number as a ship contact (which the group coordinator on the Gem used last month to leave a message in my cabin confirming that we were still on).

Is there a certain number of people that need to participate in order to do a Meet and Greet? Unfortunately our roll call is on the small side. Think we only have about 6 posting so that would be 12 people if they all attended.

Kristy

We were supposed to have about 25 or so show up at our Meet & Greet on the Gem last month, but only about 16 showed. I was disappointed with the turnout (particularly since 6 or 7 officers made an appearance), but the staff didn't seem to mind.

I can say, of the 16 or so that showed, we had a fantastic group, and ended up spending a lot of time with most of them on independent excursions as well as on the ship.

Archived