Birthday Cake for Lunch?

CatgirlNC

My SO is celebrating a b-day on our next cruise. Yay! His actual birthday will be the day of our 5PM- midnight San Juan call. So, at dinnertime we will hopefully be out seeing & doing stuff (or drinking stuff...LOL). If I order a birthday cake is it possible to have it delivered at lunch in the dining room? I know lunch is open seating, not your normal assigned table, so it may not be possible. If I can't have it brought out at lunch on his actual b-day, we'll do the night before at dinner.

When ordering a b'day cake on the ship, it can be sent whenever and to wherever you want it. I sent one to a friend, to be delivered to her cabin. I'm sure they'll deliver it to the dining room for lunch. The dining room is never full at lunchtime, so they should have no problem finding y'all. Happy B'day to him!:)

My SO is celebrating a b-day on our next cruise. Yay! His actual birthday will be the day of our 5PM- midnight San Juan call. So, at dinnertime we will hopefully be out seeing & doing stuff (or drinking stuff...LOL). If I order a birthday cake is it possible to have it delivered at lunch in the dining room? I know lunch is open seating, not your normal assigned table, so it may not be possible. If I can't have it brought out at lunch on his actual b-day, we'll do the night before at dinner.

Have it sent to your cabin, it will be good coming in at MN after a day in PR.

Archived