Need info on Carnival Inspiration Excursions

gam888

We are a family with 3 teenagers going on the Carnival Inspiration cruise. Need info on excursions in Cozumel and Grand Caymen. I am a non swimmer but the other 4 are. Thinking about the seatrek (wearing some kind of helmet and walk on the bottom of the ocean), and maybe seeing the stingrays. I am sure these excursions are pricey. Could someone please tell me which port is better for what, especially the excursions seem to be similar for both of these ports. We are not big on shopping, not into diving, would like to do some mildly-adventurous activities plus a bit of sightseeing. I would like to see some ruins but Tulum would be too long of a day for the teenagers. Any suggestions? Any good shows on the ship?:rolleyes:

You should visit the "Ports of Call" section on these boards, some great information!

I don't think you should miss the Stingrays in Grand Cayman.. an adventure that everyone should experience! There are several private tour operators, and you can get the info on the other boards.

In Cozumel, you have so many choices... you can go to the beach with activities, you can take a jeep tour, you can go to swim with the Dolphins.

Are you registered on Carnival.com? you can read all the Carnival excursions there.

Good Luck!

Catrin

Archived