private massage! - Superstar Gemini

danceman

Hi all,

just returned from the Gemini from my first and prob last cruise on this ship as its now about to be sold. Verdict?......overall, really enjoyed the cruise but some weird aspects to it! ....read down!

Negatives:....the worlds smallest and most poorly stocked gym...a ball, a bike, a treadmill and some weird machine for your inner thighs!...they also duel use the room for foot massages and indian head massage!

The entertainment was very amateurish and generally poor. There was not one night when the male cruise staff did not dress up as women!!....seemed to be transvestites everywhere!!....they even came around the restaurant in the evening wearing fishnets and high heels and a two piece outfit with bare midriff...lovely while tucking into beef wellington!

No trays at the buffett and i would have liked food to have been served for more hours....couldnt get anything when you got back off tour on some days.

Good points: we didnt have to wait in line for anything...there were only 300 passengers onboard!...less than half full!

Service was impeccable....the staff seemed genuinly happy in their jobs and were just lovely!

Food was good.

Karaoke....i was the only one in it!...so i sounded pretty good!

Loved the itinerary and tour were fairly good.

ONTO THE MASSAGES!!

Massages on the ship were cheap.

The female staff seem to wear very short tight pencil skirts...no problem in that but when i had a massage i was shown into a room with 3 mattresses on the florr. I was shown to one of them and the curtains were drawn around me meaning the other two mattresses were available for other passenges who wanted a massage....i felt this wasnt as private as i might have liked but hey! As i lay on my back, the masseuse sat on my bottom and massaged my back with one knee either side of me.....it was then i started to think about that tight pencil skirt and how it must have to be hitched up around her hips!!....all was fine until she asked me to turn over !!!!!

Anyway, half way through, and then i heard the door open! I heard a couple be shown to the next mattress and the curtains drawn around them and told that their massesses would be with them shortly for their couple's massage. The hilarious thing was....the Austrailian couple didnt realise i was behind the curtain getting my own massage! I started to hear kissing, rustling sounds, and then 'ok big boy, how about i massage it for you' !!!! A whole array of dirty talk then followed (my masseuse didnt utter a word and silenty continued to rub oil on my back....not sure if she understood it) but then my masseuse started the back slapping with load clapping sounds! Deafing silence came from the behind the curtain as the couple realised they had been overheard followed by hushed laughing. (theirs aswell as mine!) As my massage finished i called out 'bye big boy' to be answered by more hushed chuckling! I laughed over it for hours.

Overall, the ship had a lovely atmosphere and it just felt homely and comfy and i would recommend it even though ive been on much bigger and grander but this little ship does have something unique about it that is hard to put into words. A shame to see this ship go.

Archived