Legend of the Seas review for July Trip

My review of our July sailing out of Rome is finally posted. Trying to give feedback as I enjoyed all the information we received from Cruise Critic. Here is a link for those of you that like pictures;

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=1vr7uylx.5057r59l&Uy=-t86gy0&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&UV=907132582525_866564295209&localeid=en_US

Great report, thanks for sharing it. I felt your pain at the hour shopping break after your tour gave you only 30 minutes at the pyramids. If the guide is going to deliver you to shops, he ought to do tours for free and survive on the kickbacks.

Thanks for the report and the pics.

I've recently realized we too are scheduled for Rhodes on a Monday and am somewhat disappointed as I was hoping to visit the Hospital of the Knights. We have the full day there too. :(

What would you recommend as the easiest and quickest way to the water park in Cyprus? I'm thinking my sons will be 'ruined' out by the time we get there and perhaps the water park or the beach would be our best bet here.

Thanks.

Thanks for the report and the pics.

I've recently realized we too are scheduled for Rhodes on a Monday and am somewhat disappointed as I was hoping to visit the Hospital of the Knights. We have the full day there too. :(

What would you recommend as the easiest and quickest way to the water park in Cyprus? I'm thinking my sons will be 'ruined' out by the time we get there and perhaps the water park or the beach would be our best bet here.

Thanks.

Because I'm a worry wart we used the ship's tour to get to the Water Park. But it's only about 5-10 miles away and there were a number of taxi's at the port. Others have said they just asked the taxi driver to return at a certain time to pick them up and it worked out fine for them.

There are lockers at the park and lots of lounge chairs. Just be sure and bring your ship's pool towel.

Really enjoyed your photos; brought back memories of our cruise on the Legend last summer (same itinerary). Off to read your review.

Kathy:)

I enjoyed your pictures too as we are on same itinerary in Sept. 08. However, I can't seem to find the link to your written review. Can someone please post the thread link?

Thanks,

Archived