Current Norwegian Sky reviews

movinout

To all of you who have sailed on these last couple of Sky Bahama sailings..could you say if the ship seems to have worked out earlier problems? How was your cruise overall? I am sailing with my two sisters in 9/8/08 sailing and since my husband and I cruise a lot..but this is one sister's first cruise I'm hoping to introduce her to a type of vacation that I have come to love. Having the ship in shape would help! What's happening with the Sky now? Thanks for any info!!

Deb

We just got off the Sky this morning from a 4 day cruise and we had an awesome time!! No one here on CC mentioned what a BEAUTIFUL ship she is with all her tropical themes and colors.

We had NO problems of any kind (our room AC was COLD and was the same in ALL the common areas we went in) and everyone on board seemed to be having a great time and I did not hear of any complaints from anyone. The staff was fantastic and worked hard to make it a great cruise.

I am working on my review and hopefully will have it posted later tonight or in the morrning.

I have one thing to say...to those of you who jumped ship and cancelled your cruise on the Sky (and I thought of it too myself but couldn't cancel without penalty), boy what a big mistake you made. The problems are getting corrected and it was really a great week on a great ship!!! In fact this was our 1st time on NCL and it made such a positive impact that we are already looking into another one on NCL. We are die hard Royal Caribbean fans but really liked NCL too.

Renee

To all of you who have sailed on these last couple of Sky Bahama sailings..could you say if the ship seems to have worked out earlier problems? How was your cruise overall? What's happening with the Sky now? Thanks for any info!!

We were on last weekend and it was in great shape. I have posted some pictures and my summary on our web site at http://web.mac.com/thecruiseguys and click on the Norwegian Sky link on the right hand side of the page.

Mike

Thanks to you all for taking the time to comment on the Sky. I'm feeling much better...I so want this to be a wonderful time for my sisters..they both need the trip...plus it was my idea!:) Thanks..deb

I have two bookings (sept & oct) on the Sky and it's quite refreshing to hear some more positive comments about the ship. Thanks for the comments.

Also, Mike...I love your web page. It's very clean & well laid out. Thanks for all the effort!

Also, Mike...I love your web page. It's very clean & well laid out. Thanks for all the effort!

Thanks! It is fun to keep it updated. We have to keep going on cruises so we have new stuff to talk about. That's my story and I am sticking to it....

Mike

Archived