how much is redbull and vodka?

supteeto

Last September on the Liberty, My son ordered red bull/vodka. Needless to say when the bill came.. WHOOOOOOOOOO,,, It was charged separtely as 2 drinks. But I do not know remember how much it was , but I keep thinking- 7.05 +tip.

Have a great cruise.

Susan

Make sure you ask for bar vodka as my friend ordered a Vod/RB and was charged 14.00 because they gave him top shelf.:eek: Also he was charged separate for the red bull but..... you can make 2 drinks out of it so you just have to order a shot of vodka for the next one.

Yes, it is definatly two drinks. We used bar coupons last month.....my hubby got a red bull and vodka...me a martini....two drink coupons that totaled $10.50....the difference for us was about $10 or so....I think the red bull was at least $4. Granted my martini was probably $8...

Take care,

sandi

Yes, it is definatly two drinks. We used bar coupons last month.....my hubby got a red bull and vodka...me a martini....two drink coupons that totaled $10.50....the difference for us was about $10 or so....I think the red bull was at least $4. Granted my martini was probably $8...

Take care,

sandi

I donot drink Redbull but can't you take it one board with you verses buying it there? If you do that it should save you $5-$6. I drink sugarfree Sobe Energy drinks. I take them onboard with me. It might be I can do it since they do not sale it onboard but I also take soda and they sale that type of soda onboard, matter of a fact, they have it in my room to use but I bring my own.

Yeah, any of the Red Bull drinks aren't cheap... there are better ways to do it. I'm wanting to say the jager bombs were around $10, but you had Red Bull leftover so you could just order a shot of Jager for the next one, or split a can with someone else. But bringing your own RB is the better idea...

Archived