Westerdam, Rms 4164/4166

ExaltHim = lifting up the name of Jesus Christ. I originally saw it on a license plate in Kansas(ExaltHm, or something similar) and really liked it. During that same time I was very active in church and it just stuck, so when I needed a log on name, I chose this. Currently, I am no longer involved in organized religion for reasons in which I really don't want to go into, but still consider myself a Christian.

Marie

Marie,

I don't know if you'll even see this since I'm a week in answering...I don't get on our computer very often:o . Anyway, thanks for answering...I know that was a personal question to ask, and I appreciate your honesty. Actually, I thought you were referring to Jesus. I'm also a Christian, and I suspect you've been hurt.

I wish I knew how to send this note to you without going thru the entire forum, but I don't:confused: , so I'm trusting Him that if you are meant to read this, you will. Norma

Hi Norma,

Thanks for your reply. And, no worries, I have family here visiting and have not been on the computer much. I hope you were able to manage to get either 4164 or 4166 booked. You will not be disappointed. Have a wonderful cruise. Also, your suspicion is correct. Take Care.

Marie

Archived