Breakfast in Barcelona

Depends what you are looking for. There are numerous bakeries with delicious pastries and coffee. If you're looking for an American-style breakfast, I can't suggest anything other than perhaps a hotel restaurant.

Hi Cynthia -

We'll be disembarking in Barcelona and we've bought a transfer to go to the airport. But we were wondering if there was anywhere we could go for breakfast and then leave. I'm more interested in the pastries and coffee than the American-style breakfast. Just something to keep us going. Any bakeries or cafes you can recommend?

Thanks again,

Rebecca

There are several nice places just off Las Ramblas and inside the Gothic quarter (one I frequented was in the Placa del Pi, because it was near my hotel). Seems to me there was one about every other block, lol. I'd stay away from Las Ramblas places as most are very touristy and not as good.

But what will you do with your luggage and how would this work with a transfer?

There are several nice places just off Las Ramblas and inside the Gothic quarter (one I frequented was in the Placa del Pi, because it was near my hotel). Seems to me there was one about every other block, lol. I'd stay away from Las Ramblas places as most are very touristy and not as good.

But what will you do with your luggage and how would this work with a transfer?

We're not quite sure how or if we can run off for breakfast. We're new to cruising so we're trying to figure out if we can hop off and get breakfast and then come back or if we'll have to take everything with us. Not even sure how much we're packing so we may or may not have lots of luggage. If there's somewhere closeby then I guess that'll be easier.

Archived