Buddy's resturant

carly chloe

We were in Progresso Aug. 6th Beautiful day. Bought our day passes for Reef Club from autoprogresso. Walked down by the water as we had 2 hours before our tour. Stopped ay Buddy's Resturant. Great guy who helps out there talked with us. He was from Florida and his name is Gene. If your out there-"hi" we are the family from MN husband and 3 daughters( hmm I mean 2 daughters and a mom). Reef Club was beautiful but very crowded!! Food was so-so and drinks were so-so. Bustour guide was great!!! Hector you're so funny!! beep-beep!!! If I ever go back- I will definately hang out at Buddy's!!!

We were in Progresso Aug. 6th Beautiful day. Bought our day passes for Reef Club from autoprogresso. Walked down by the water as we had 2 hours before our tour. Stopped ay Buddy's Resturant. Great guy who helps out there talked with us. He was from Florida and his name is Gene. If your out there-"hi" we are the family from MN husband and 3 daughters( hmm I mean 2 daughters and a mom). Reef Club was beautiful but very crowded!! Food was so-so and drinks were so-so. Bustour guide was great!!! Hector you're so funny!! beep-beep!!! If I ever go back- I will definately hang out at Buddy's!!!

Sorry this is on here twice. It erased what I wrote before and said it did not take but I guess it did.

Obviously, there is NO shortage of good restaurants along the Malecon. Le Saint Bonnet was first suggested to me by my waiter on a Celebrity cruise, a cruise line well known for their fine cuisine. The waiter said he always plans to eat there when possible.

Obviously, there is NO shortage of good restaurants along the Malecon. Le Saint Bonnet was first suggested to me by my waiter on a Celebrity cruise, a cruise line well known for their fine cuisine. The waiter said he always plans to eat there when possible.

Hey H,

I got an e-mail from utahcousin. They live here in Mtn. Home 2 months out of the year and live in Progreso the rest of the time. And get this, they help out at Buddy's. This old world is getting smaller and smaller.:eek:

Archived