Splenda Onboard?

JsMom2

Last November on Majesty the Spenda was plentiful. Our recent trip on Enchantment it was harder to find out and about. But it was readily available if you asked for it. So yes, it should be there, and if you do not see it, just ask for it.

On Enchantment, we bought a box in our first stop, Key West, because we could not see it... then we asked, and it appeared out of nowhere whenever requested.

Not typically out in the open (on tables, drink stations, etc.), . . . but if you ask the servers, they have it readily available. At least - this is how it was done on the last 2 cruises we were on (Brilliance & Celebrity Galaxy).

I'm packing for NoS and IoS right now. Do they both have Spenda onboard, or should I bring my own?

Thanks!!

We sailed on Independence a few weeks ago. We had splenda on our dining room table every evening (can't remember if it was there the first night or I had to ask). In the windjammer it was never out in the open with the equal and sugar at the coffee and tea station, I always had to ask, but they definitely have it. After a few days of this, I just asked for a handful and carried them in my purse so I would have them for my iced tea and coffee.

Not typically out in the open (on tables, drink stations, etc.), . . . but if you ask the servers, they have it readily available. At least - this is how it was done on the last 2 cruises we were on (Brilliance & Celebrity Galaxy).

Thanks for the tip!

Glad they have it :)

We sailed on Independence a few weeks ago. We had splenda on our dining room table every evening (can't remember if it was there the first night or I had to ask). In the windjammer it was never out in the open with the equal and sugar at the coffee and tea station, I always had to ask, but they definitely have it. After a few days of this, I just asked for a handful and carried them in my purse so I would have them for my iced tea and coffee.

Thanks Yvie. I will be sure to get a supply to keep in the cabin for my morning coffee!

I'm packing for NoS and IoS right now. Do they both have Spenda onboard, or should I bring my own?

Thanks!!

It was available on the Sov. of the Seas last week, so I am sure you will find it on your ships. Have fun!

Just off the Mariner, and it was available, but you did have to ask for it. I brought my own and carried it with me just in case. I am glad I did because I did need it in the Windjammer. For some reason they were not as happy to get it for me as in the dining room.

Cafe Promenade had plenty, except on one day....but I had my trusy emergency suppy in my camera case, so I just used that.

If you have to have Splenda....like me....I would carry some for those times when it is more difficult to get. I am glad that I did.

On our AOS cruise this past May, sometimes it was in the Windjammer and sometimes they were out of it. We never saw it in Cafe Promenade and we just wrote it in on our room service form and got it every time. They always had it on our table for dinner. It's funny that it has taken RCCL so long to switch over from the blue and pink packs, here in the NY metro area the yellow packs usually outnumber the blue and pink. Splenda is so much better!

Archived