Supper Club

HI, I know that in the dining room you can order multiple items and I have:D, but when you go to the supper club can you also order multiple appetizers, desserts etc? I know you pay a fee to go to the supper club so I just wanted to be sure. I've been on several cruises but never been to the club. Thanks in advance.

You can order more but then you'll pay another surcharge ($30pp).

But don't worry.....there will be plenty of food. You'll be stuffed! On the outside chance you're still hungry when you leave, just hit the buffet or pizza place.

HI, I know that in the dining room you can order multiple items and I have:D, but when you go to the supper club can you also order multiple appetizers, desserts etc? I know you pay a fee to go to the supper club so I just wanted to be sure. I've been on several cruises but never been to the club. Thanks in advance.

the portions are so large that we never even could consider ordering multiple items. i just have a bite of the wife's lobster to satisfy my curiuosity. It ALL sure is yummy, we did supper club twice on our last cruise. to us it is a MUST DO

Yeah....I guess the problem would be...if you just couldn't decide on what you wanted. Take a spouse, take a friend,...and share. Whatever you get will be lots of food...and it is VERY good!

I had the lamb...probably one of the smaller dishes on the menu...it was excellent...and plentiful!

Archived