Yahoo!!! Got an upgrade...

jpennin217

Just received our Cruise information from the TA and we got an upgrade!!!!

We booked a 4A gurantee and were upgraded to a 6A ocean view for the Miracle on Dcember 5th.

Can't wait to see how the ship looks and boy do I need a vacation.....

We just came off the Miracle out of Baltimore on Oct 17. Would be glad to answer any questions you might have about the ship. We booked 4A guaranteed and were upgraded to 5A obstructed view w/French doors and were very pleased. We were fortunate enough to have a cabin just in between the two lifeboats so we could see out. We liked the ship very much (beware the grapes in the Bacchus Dining Room) and had a great trip.

Jennifer

:D :D :D

AHHHH!!! I am so excited for you!!

You are going to love the Miracle...I sure did..LOL! But like sargejenn said...the dining room is a bit....oh, heck, it's REALLy ugly.

But the rest of the ship is gorgeous!

have a great time with your ocean view!!!!!!!! :D :D

im hoping lady luck strikes twice on our sailing dec 5th....we also booked a 4A on the Miracle......we usually book a 1A and most times get upgraded....so ill be curious to see what, if any, we get this time....we booked almost a year ago.....seems like forever ago.........Sargejenn, was that you that just reported back that the miracle had no calypso band on the lido?......that would suck.....whats the deal with that?:).......my biggest hope is just for nice weather and that we are able to stop at cayman....our last cruise was bad weather and we missed cayman due to high waves....i need my 4 ports!:).....peace xoxo

First cruise coming up Nov 28 on the Miracle. We started out with a 4A mid ship and have been upgraded to a 7 up front (is that Bow?) anyway, I have been told that you feel more movement the higher up and more forward you go. My husband get motion sickness sometimes and I have a vertigo problem at times. Are we going to be unhappy and sick with this cabin location? What is the best thing to take? We are going to Dr. tomorrow to get patches but are a little worried if this works best and side effects. Can anyone gives up the real scoop? Thanks so much!!!!

I'd advise taking a variety of things and then experimenting to see what works best for you. The wrist bands with the pressure points (found at most drug stores) worked for me, but I take dramamine along just in case and I have a friend who swears by the patch (although she says it works better to only use half of it if you are a small person).

If you do start feeling queasy, remember that the worst thing you can do is to lie down in your cabin. Try to get in the middle of the ship, look at the horizon, and get some fresh air.

The ships seem to be better stabilized than they were several years ago, so you may not notice much in the way of movement.

Hope you have fun and feel great all of the time!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived