Cabin XX25

Italian Nancy

Hi Nancy, maybe I am missing something here but:

We were in 8120 on Mercury, now depending on your ship and deck the 20 cabin may be directly across from or a mirror image of the 25 cabin, so which ship are you on? and what information are you looking for about the cabin? oh ya, the deck would help too...:D

We had cabin 9125 on the Consrellation in Sept. It is the same on the Summit and all the M class ships. It is next to a Sky suite and no inside cabins across from it, less hall noise. Close to the main, mid-ship elevators. We like the cabin and location. If you end up with this cabin, you will like it. IMHO :)

Nancy,

If you are on the Sky deck (9025), you'll be under the Persian Garden in the spa. 9025 is an inside stateroom - so maybe this isn't the one you've booked?

For all of these rooms, the traffic should be very low as the room is forward of the bowmost staircase and elevators.

For 8025, the only problems that may come up is that you have a connecting stateroom and sometimes they can allow you to hear the neighbors a bit more if they are the louder type.

7025 is fairly standard...rooms on both sides and inside staterooms across the way.

6025 could be a good choice, since there are no inside staterooms across the way, which will further reduce traffic. However, 6025 sits directly above the lifeboats; this is good because there won't be loud rooms or lounges underneath you, but some port mornings you may hear the winch noise for the boats if they happen to be using the lifeboat under you for crew drills (something they usually do twice a cruise)...not a problem though if you are up early to see the port.

I'd probably lean towards 6025 is you have any say in the matter. Hope that helps a little!

So which room were you assigned? It is strange that they would tell you only the last two digits of your room??

Anyway, 6025 is a good cabin. The balcony is twice as large as standard, and there are no lifeboats below you. They are farther aft.

Actually, we have 8025.. I just figured all the XX25 rooms would be the same . We wanted to be more mid ship than this, but have not heard back from Celebrity. I have written them on 3 different occasions about other things, but never a reply.. My TA says the ship is sold out for the November 5th sailing, with the exceptions of the Royal Suites.. now that would be a great upgrade to get.lol..

Thank you for all your info.. hopefully the adjoining passengers will be quiet ..

Archived